Tel: (718) 934-7644, (718) 997-8687 Fax: (718) 934-7670
THIS IS THE POLICY PRINTED ON THE BACK OF YOUR INVOICE.
1. NEW TOURS (company) acts as an independent agent of air companies, transportation companies, hotels, cruise companies and other firms that provides services for clients and does not take any responsibilities for the actions.
2. Company provides service in Russian according trip schedule and established price list. Advertised price based double occupancy. For every trip company provides comfortable air-conditioned transportation unit. Type of that vehicle chooses by company and depends on the actual numbers of tourists.
3. Tour considered as reserved only after deposit; reserved seats will be guaranteed only after full payment (exclusions could be accepted only through personal negotiations with “NEW TOURS” or through travel agent).
4. Company is not responsible for the appropriate immigration documents that must be presented to get abroad and also for visas cancellations that issued by foreign Embassies and Consulates.
5. Company has the right to change hotel accommodations with the same-level or higher quality hotel without prior notice.
6. Tourists should be on time on the specified departure place. Upon non-appearance and/or late arrival Company does not reimburse any money for the tour, does not provide another trip and does not issue any credits for future trips. Also, refund is not issued when tourist did not appeared by the time of departure or got lost from the group because of ignoring of Company recommendations (departure time, time meeting place with the group, etc.).
7. Company strongly recommends to obtain Trip Cancellation Policy that covers following possible loses related to your trip:
· Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption penalties;
· Unused portion of your trip in case of emergency interruption;
· Emergency Medical Expense Coverage during tour period.
· Costly emergency Medical Transportation;
· Baggage Delay and Baggage Lost.
8. There is no refund if Client fails to attend tour. Cancellation fee will apply according with the cancellation date:
BUS TOUR- If cancellation is revised:
More than 45 days before departure – 100% refund, between 44 and 21 days – 20% Cancellation Fee, between 20 and 8 days – 30% Cancellation Fee, between 7 and 3 days – 50% Cancellation Fee,
Less then 3 days before departure – NO REFUND.
TOUR, WHICH INCLUDES AIRFARE If cancellation is revised:
More than 90 days before departure – 100% refund
Between 90 and 60 days – $100.00 Cancellation Fee, between 59 and 45 days – 25% Cancellation Fee
Between 44 and 30 days – 35% Cancellation Fee, between 29 and 7 days – 50% Cancellation Fee
LESS THAN 7 DAYS before departure – NO REFUND.
Company can change the tour date only if client reimburses all expenses related to the tour.
For the amount less than $300 - $25, for the amount between $1001 and $100, for the amount more than $3001 - $150.
This amount is additional to all Cancellation Charges.
9. Company has the right to change routs or parts of routs depending of certain circumstances (weather condition, repair works on the roads, etc.), preserving all advertised service and tour price.
10. Company has the right canceled or change tour date in certain circumstances. Client will receive full refund, full credit on another tour. Certain restrictions will be applied in case of cancellations because of major conditions (act of war or terrorism, nature disaster, etc.). In this case Company will issue special document related in that specific tour, acting in the client interest.
11. Company is not responsible for the lost theft or damage baggage and possessions, health conditions and life threatening condition of the tourists during tour time. This coverage is provided by Trip Cancellation Policy of subcontractors or client’s insurance.